1. The Slight drop on the nose of the deck and concave on both sides locks rider’s feet on the deck. This feature ensures a much more stable ride and helps the rider to avoid the dangers caused by moving feet on the deck; The gradual safe braking curve also saves the rider from being thrown off when the braking takes place.
2. Regenerative Braking: The Battery Gets Recharged When You Brake The Board, which saves up more energy for a longer ride.
3. Swappable Battery: You Can Use a Screw Driver to Unscrew The Battery Case and Swap The Battery Pack in Less Than Five Minutes. So Make Sure to Purchase Another Battery Pack for A Longer Ride.
4. Why Our Replaceable Urethanes: The hub motor will become very hot during riding. Once the heat reaches 100 degree Celsius, the magnetism of hub motor magnets starts to decrease, which makes your board less and less powerful after riding a few months. So our complete replacement of both urethane and inside magnets is the only way to go, not just the slide-on PU sleeves. That sleeve won’t help.
5. High-Performance ESC: This ESC is Well Glued and Sealed. It is very Water Resistant. Also, an Antenna is Perfectly Solving the Connection Issues of Aluminum Casing.
6. Aluminum Alloy Casing: Made of Aluminum Alloy, the Casing is very Strong and unbreakable. With an Antenna Built on the ESC, the Connection Issues Are Perfectly Solved and the Signal is Greatly Enhanced.
1. Hub Motors: Dual, 90mm Diameter, 55mm Wide, 250W Each
Max Motor Power: 500W, Rotational Speed: 2600 Rounds Per Minute
Unique Advantage: Our Urethanes Is High Elasticity and More Durable. The Hub Motor Ur It Could Be Removed and Replaced. No More Hefty Hub Motor Bills.
2. Front Wheels:
Bearings: C&U Super Silent Bearings
Wheel Material: PU; Wheel Size: 3.54×2.08 inches (90×54 mm)
Works With A Sinusoidal Wave Drive And The Hall Sensor To Ensure A Smooth And Steady Ride
Standard 4.0Ah Battery: Better Hill Climb and Significantly Reduce Battery Sag – 14 Kilometers / 8.7 Miles (Fast Mode); 17.7 Kilometers / 11 Miles (Slow Mode)
Panasonic 6.4Ah Battery Brings Longer Range, Prolonging Riding Fun – 21 Kilometers / 13 Miles (Top Speed Mode); Much Longer for slower modes.
Sanyo 8.4Ah Battery Offers 30+ Kilometers Range.
Regenerative Brake: The Battery Gets Recharged When You Brake The Board.
5. Wireless Remote: 3.7V/400MAH, Micro USB Charging, 1H of Charging Time, 2.4G, Effective Distance: 40 Meters (Open Field)
6. Adaptor & Charger:
Input: 100~240V-50/60Hz 1.8A; Output: 42V 1.5A/2A, UL Certified; IP20
EU, US or AU Standard Plug Depends on Your Destination Country.
Material: Concave; 7 Ply of maple; Max load: 260 pounds (120 kg)
Weight: 7.5KGS (16.5Pounds)
Size: 38 x 9.65 x 5.5 Inch (970 x 245 x 140mm)
Slow Mode: 20KMPH / 12.4MPH
Medium Mode: 30KMPH / 18.6MPH
Fast Mode: 40KMPH / 24.85MPH
2. Much Better Performance on Making A Turn
3. Max Hill Climb Angle: 25-30%
Note: The Above Data Was Measured By A 150 Pounds Rider. Actual Riding Performance Varies According To Rider’s Weight, Terrain, Wind And Battery Level.
After-Sales & Warranty:
1. We Work Very Hard To Improve Our Quality. But We Also Understand Even Apple Has Its Quality Issues. Once You Have An Issue With Our Product, Just Contact Us. We Will Never Dodge Our Responsibilities And Shall Give It The Best & Quick Attention.
2. All Verreal Skateboards Are Backed With A Three-Month Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects. Please Notice The Urethanes Of Hub Motors And Wheels Are Not In The Warranty. Also Good To Know the Urethanes Could Be Purchased and Replaced.
Very Important Notes:
1. Avoid Downhill Riding When the Board is Fully Charged Due to the Regenerative Braking. We Recommend Users Ride a few Hundreds of Meters on the Flats Before Trying Downhill Riding. Riding Downhill at Full Charge will Also Shorten the Life Span of the Battery. Buyers, Be Aware.
2. Verreal Is Not Waterproof. We do not recommend riders ride the board on wet or icy surfaces for the sake of riders’ safety.
3. Beware That Verreal Is Controlled By The Remote. So Be Sure To Switch it Off When You Get Off Verreal To Avoid Unwanted Accidents.
4. Please charge your board up after you ride it to empty. Because if you put it away and don’t charge it for some time, it gets really hard to charge to full. This will affect the life expectancy of the battery.
5. You can only charge your remote with 5 V, 1 A charger or the computer USB to charge it. Charging voltage of over 5 V will harm the remote battery.
There are no reviews yet.